Donelli Group is a customs broker dealing with international shipments and customs clearance process, in the name of and on behalf of the owner of the goods, acting as an indirect or direct representative through third registered brokers.
The group was founded in 2014 from the merger of two renowned and experienced companies: Donelli srl, operating since 1982, and Donel – li&Del Latte, active since 2000.
Today Donelli Group counts over 1.000 clients and manages more than 50.000 operations per year with more than 50 professionals. It is a key partner for the companies that work in the import/export market.
The Group operates in Italy through 12 local branches and several subagents guaranteeing the presence in the most important Italian seaports, airports, and interports.
The company is pursuing the status of AEO (Authorised Economic Operator) which guarantees a number of benefits for both direct and indirect customs clearance
It is also a member of Fedespedi, ASPT-ASTRA. The company’s team is strongly committed and tight knit and offers fast and precise consulting services related to any kind of goods shipped by sea, land or air.
The company offers a range of integrated service es that can be configured in the following languages: English, Italian, German, Russian, Ukrainian, Turkish, Slovenian and Serbo-Croatian. Moreover, the clients can easily manage their operations both from the headquarters and the local branches.
- Consulting and customs/ministerial authorizations
- Classification of the goods and issuance of customs certificates
- Assistance on specific sectors: fashion, steel, waste, etc.
- General customs operations
- Consulting for National and EU triangulations, sales to foreign countries
- Inward and outward processing
- Simplified customs proceedings
- A E O consulting and certification
For more info on Donelli Group click here